- Four Easy Ways to Reduce Puffy Eyes: https://www.newbeauty.com/slideshow/2187-4-products-that-help-reduce-puffy-eyes/1/
Archive for the ‘eyes’ Category
Looking forward to greeting the holidays with a fresh-looking, new you? It doesn’t happen without a little bit of planning. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, find out the top five procedures people seek out for holiday rejuvenation. And learn when you should be pursuing these procedures in order to look your best for the holidays.
- The Top Five Procedures to Help You Look Your Best for the Holidays: https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/blog/the-top-five-procedures-to-help-you-look-your-best-for-the-holidays
Contact us today for your personal consultation!
While some may view anti-aging as the major domain of female patients, men these days are embracing cosmetic procedures– including non-surgical ones– in record numbers. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, find out what the popular procedures are for men are which are likely to gain traction for the future.
- Six In-Office Procedures You Had No Idea Guys Were Getting: https://www.newbeauty.com/hottopic/slideshow/2325-in-office-procedures-you-had-no-idea-guys-were-getting/1
A trending new technology currently called XPL is making headlines. This innovative product creates a second skin where it’s applied, smoothing wrinkles, removing eye bags and even potentially helping to keep skin hydrated. Developers are excited about the many applications for this potentially-breakthrough technology.
- Scientists Have Developed a Cream That Smooths Wrinkles and Removes Eye Bags
The eyes are the window to the soul, or so the saying goes. Certainly, fresh-looking eyes can be a key element to looking healthy, happy and young. And that’s why today’s anti-aging eye treatments are so exciting. They can be a great way to reduce wrinkles, lighten dark circles and otherwise keep those pretty peepers looking their best. Learn about some of the most popular options in our Weekly Dose of Beauty article below:
- The Eyes Have It: No Surgery Required Anti-Aging Eye Treatments:
Nobody likes baggage– that puffy under-eye area that can make you look tired or unhealthy. But what can you do about it? Our selected Weekly Dose of Beauty article has some tips:
- Why Under-Eye Bags Happen and How to Eliminate Them for Good: