- Everything We Know About Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding Makeup Look:
Posts Tagged ‘makeup’
The holiday season… It seems like there’s never enough time to get everything done– including prepping for those holiday parties. But this Weekly Dose of Beauty article offers some helpful hints for getting ready quickie and effectively, so you can look your best and feel your most confident under those holiday lights.
- Top Seven Christmas Beauty Tips:
Consumers need to able to trust the products they buy—and that includes beauty products like makeup. That’s why a new bill– the Personal Care Safety Act– is so important. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, find out how the bill will affect the beauty products you buy:
- The Senate Is About to Do Something Big—And It’s Related to Beauty:
Happy Fourth of July, everyone! It’s time for picnics, parties and memorable moments in the sun. So in our latest Weekly Dose of Beauty, learn what SPF really means, find out if the sunscreen in your makeup is enough, and discover whether foods can actually work as an SPF.
- This Is the Only Sunscreen Article You Need to Read: http://time.com/3924609/sunscreen-spf-uva-uvb/
- SPF and Makeup, Here’s What You Need to Know: https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/spf-makeup-here-s-what-c1435256917970.html
- The Foods that Help Protect You Against the Sun: http://stylecaster.com/beauty-high/foods-for-sun-protection/