February 14th, 2017
Welcome to a special Valentine’s Day Weekly Dose of Beauty, brought to you by our Esthetician and Skincare Manager, Jen Derry:
“Pucker up this Valentine’s Day with these tips to keep your lips soft and hydrated:
- Make a homemade lip scrub. Apply three drops of olive oil to brown or white sugar and massage into lips to exfoliate-away dead skin build-up. Add a drop of vanilla for an extra treat.
- Dry brush your lips with a toothbrush to help cell turnover.
- Always wear a lip SPF. Even in winter, they need to be protected.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your pout daily. I’m in love with Baby Lips by Maybelline, Elta UV Lip Balm, and Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm. When all else fails, you can always just grab a little Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet to help heal and protect dry chapped lips.”
Happy Valentine’s Day!
February 8th, 2017
Looking for plumper, younger-looking skin? Retinol can be a great choice to stimulate collagen and reduce fine lines. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, we have the experts’ top picks for retinol products. So set up your complimentary skincare consult with one of our estheticians to see which retinol might be right for you.
February 3rd, 2017
Well, the groundhog saw his shadow yesterday and proclaimed six more weeks of winter. So here are some tips to take care of yourself during this long winter haul:
January 25th, 2017
Those visible little blood vessels that show up close to the surface of your skin, causing redness… You may have noticed them before and wondered what they are. And particularly if they’re on your face, you may have wondered how to treat them. Well, wonder no more! Because this Weekly Dose of Beauty has the scoop!
January 19th, 2017
It wakes you up, it puts a spring in your step, and now it might even make you live longer? For fans of coffee, this could be your lucky day. Check out why caffeine is being lauded as a way to reduce age-related inflammation.
January 11th, 2017
An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a vitamin C-packed orange might be your best bet for boosting collagen in your skin. Find out why vitamin C can help improve your skin, in this Weekly Dose of Beauty.
January 4th, 2017
Leftovers: we’re always trying to find new ways to use them. But before you drink that leftover champagne, check out our Weekly Dose of Beauty and learn the benefits this bubbly beverage can offer your skin.
December 29th, 2016
The New Year is upon us. And as we say goodbye one year and welcome the next, it’s the perfect time to welcome more effective skincare habits, too.
And for that, our Weekly Dose of Beauty article has you covered, with a variety of quick and easy beauty regimens to follow that will help give you a healthy glow for 2017.
Wishing you all a happy, safe and beautiful new year!
December 21st, 2016
To every thing there is a season– including cosmetic plastic surgery. And winter, with its minimal sun exposure and bulky garments seems like the perfect time to sneak in that long-awaited tummy tuck, face lift, and more. But it is really the best time for you? Learn the details on how to best time your procedures for the new year.
December 15th, 2016
How much does diet affect your skin? This Weekly Dose of Beauty article talks about why eating a lot of salmon and other seafood, may be a smart choice for improving your skin and supporting your overall health.
- Can Eating a ton of Salmon Improve Your Skin?: https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/10174-eat-salmon-improve-your-skin/