The icy winds that whip down Pittsburgh streets hint they’re here to stay. Let’s hope our friend Punxsutawney Phil sees warmer weather on our horizon!
In the meantime, here are some great products designed to help ease that dry, winter skin:
- SkinCeuticals B5 Gel. Enriched with vitamin B5, known to help with tissue repair, Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes the nutrients your skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. This moisture-enhancing gel contains hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, to bind moisture to the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a natural humectant and is capable of retaining 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an effective moisturizer. B5Gel can be used alone or underneath your favorite moisturizer.
- PCA Collagen Hydrator. This rich, emollient antioxidant moisturizer contains and blends of humectants and Shea butter to deliver intense hydration to patients with dry and mature skin.
- SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Masque. This highly concentrated masque infuses dehydrated and stressed skin with optimal amounts of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 to replenish depleted moisture levels. It also helps improve skin tissue repair function while leaving the skin supple and smooth.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, and can be applied as often as needed.
- Elta MD UV Lip Balm. EltaMD UV Lip Balm contains 5% hydromanil to provide immediate and long-term moisturization. Hydromanil releases moisturizing molecules sequentially into the stratum corneum, resulting in a highly significant improvement of both immediate and long-lasting skin hydration.
Contact us today to discover the products that are right for your winter skin.