Want to be in on the hottest skincare products for your skin this season? MD Skincare Beauty Bags feature seasonal full sized skincare products handpicked by our estheticians. What a fun way to be introduced to new moisturizers, cleansers, serums, sunscreens, and exfoliators while trying the best of the best at up to 25% off the original price. Our Beauty Bags will change quarterly and are great not only for existing patients but can also be purchased as gifts. Contact us to purchase yours today!
Archive for the ‘products’ Category
What beauty-related gifts do most people hope to open up this holiday season? A recent SkinStore survey might surprise you! Find out what the top five “most-wanted” gifts for men and for women are. And see if they match-up with what’s on your own wish list! Check out our Weekly Dose of Beauty article below:
- These are the Top Five Beauty Gifts Men and Women Want This Year: https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/11566-skinstore-survey-top-beauty-gifts/
Retinol: it’s not just for acne, anymore. You may be familiar with how the product helps clear difficult acne. But retinol has increasingly become an important part of many people’s regular skin regimens—and it’s becoming more popular in peel form, as well. Find out how retinol peels work, how they’re different from the peels you may be more familiar with, and how they could help you have fresher, healthier-looking skin.
- Retinol Peels Are the Super-Potent Anti-Aging Treatment That’s Trending Now:
This Weekly Dose of Beauty features a fun and informative video courtesy of Allure.com on the topic of Retinoids, the clever vitamin A derivatives used to fight the look of aging. Find out what retinoids can do to help make your skin look more youthful:
- The Science of Beauty: Retinoids: http://video.allure.com/watch/what-are-retinoids-products
(And yes, you can get the right retinoid product for you through our office. Just contact us for a consultation!)
Concerned about the safety of your personal care products? Well, a new bill could give the FDA greater authority to regulate the beauty products you use every day. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, find out more about the bill that was proposed on Thursday of this week, and find out how it could affect the products you use, enhance access to ingredient information and increase the ability to recall questionable products.
- This FDA News Could Totally Shake Up the Beauty Industry:
When it comes to skincare products, we all want real value for our money. Yet we all know, some products that might sound effective over time can do more harm than good. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, we learn about the skin care products that may not be the best choices to address the skin problems we seek to correct.
- Eight Skin Care Products Dermatologists Want You to Throw Out: https://www.newbeauty.com/slideshow/2577-skin-products-dermatologists-want-you-to-stop-using/2
In our quest to bring our patients only the best, most effective products on the market, our Clinical Estheticians, Jen and Eva, agree to stop using these products ASAP.
Hot new product alert! In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, find out the skinny on the Smart Profile Uplift from Clarisonic, which combines sonic cleansing with skin-firming benefits to power up your anti-aging skincare routine.
- The Newest Launch from Clarisonic Is About to Make You Look Years Younger: https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/10546-clarisonic-smart-profile-uplift-launch-review/
Looking for plumper, younger-looking skin? Retinol can be a great choice to stimulate collagen and reduce fine lines. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, we have the experts’ top picks for retinol products. So set up your complimentary skincare consult with one of our estheticians to see which retinol might be right for you.
- 8 Doctors Reveal the Best Retinols to Buy: https://www.newbeauty.com/slideshow/2511-experts-pick-their-favorite-retinol/
Consumers need to able to trust the products they buy—and that includes beauty products like makeup. That’s why a new bill– the Personal Care Safety Act– is so important. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, find out how the bill will affect the beauty products you buy:
- The Senate Is About to Do Something Big—And It’s Related to Beauty:
All sunscreens of the same SPF work basically about the same, right? Not so, according to a new study. Find out which sunscreens were shown to be more effective, in our Weekly Dose of Beauty article from Time magazine.
- Nearly Half of Sunscreens Don’t Work As Advertised, Report Finds: http://time.com/4340120/sunscreen-spf-uv/