Want to be in on the hottest skincare products for your skin this season? MD Skincare Beauty Bags feature seasonal full sized skincare products handpicked by our estheticians. What a fun way to be introduced to new moisturizers, cleansers, serums, sunscreens, and exfoliators while trying the best of the best at up to 25% off the original price. Our Beauty Bags will change quarterly and are great not only for existing patients but can also be purchased as gifts. Contact us to purchase yours today!
Archive for the ‘Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’ Category
There’s a lot to be thankful for this holiday season: family, friends, health, good food and, for some folks, solutions to trimming that extra under-the-chin fat we call “turkey neck.” Find out why turkey neck is far more effective in gravy than it is in the mirror and what you can do to reduce it in the latter!
- Say Goodbye to the Turkey Neck this Thanksgiving:
Wishing you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving from us here at the offices of Dr. McCafferty!
Here just in time for Father’s Day!… Look out, Mommy Makeovers, here comes Dad! Find out, in this Weekly Dose of Beauty, why more of today’s dads are choosing to have plastic surgery procedures.
- Your Dad Might Be Interested in Plastic Surgery- Here’s Why: https://www.newbeauty.com/hottopic/blogpost/10984-older-men-requesting-plastic-surgery/
What’s the safest way to enjoy the summer sun for you– and your skin? Most of us these days are well-aware that regularly applying skincare products containing an SPF of at least 30 can offer greater protection from the sun’s harmful rays. These products also help to prevent the fine wrinkles and spots associated with sun damage, helping to make the skin look younger.
Now, CVS is also taking SPF seriously. In a recent press release, the company has indicated its stores will soon no longer carry any suncare products with SPFs less than 15, replacing them with SPF 30 products. Find out what prompted this change and how it may affect your product choices.
- The Surprising Beauty Product CVS Has Vowed to Stop Selling:
You may know Botox as the injectable that helps smooth frown lines. But in this Weekly Dose of Beauty, we have eight shiny nuggets of knowledge about the product that you might not be aware of. Check it out!
- Happy Birthday, Botox! Eight Fascinating Facts About the Injectable that Changed the Beauty Industry:
Great, healthy, smooth skin is a key part of looking younger. And that’s why some news from ZO Skin Health has made this Weekly Dose of Beauty. In our selected article, find out how ZO Skin Health’s acquisition of the only prescription Tretinoin Cream– ReFissa–is an important opportunity for those looking for effective anti-aging treatments.
- ZO Skin Health Just Acquired The Only Prescription Tretinoin Cream Approved for Anti-Aging:
If you’re interested in ReFissa, this product is available through our offices.
Men who are thinking of getting cosmetic procedures may be pleased to know, they’re not alone in their interest. An increasing number of men are turning to aesthetic plastic surgery and less invasive cosmetic treatments to deal with a variety of anti-aging issues, skin conditions and other challenges. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, find out what are today’s top five requested treatments for men:
- Men Explore the World of Cosmetic Procedures: Top 5 Requested Treatments:
Leftovers: we’re always trying to find new ways to use them. But before you drink that leftover champagne, check out our Weekly Dose of Beauty and learn the benefits this bubbly beverage can offer your skin.
- Surprise- That Leftover Champagne Actually Has Major Skincare Benefits: http://www.instyle.com/news/leftover-champagne-skincare-benefits
The New Year is upon us. And as we say goodbye one year and welcome the next, it’s the perfect time to welcome more effective skincare habits, too.
And for that, our Weekly Dose of Beauty article has you covered, with a variety of quick and easy beauty regimens to follow that will help give you a healthy glow for 2017.
- 10 Skin-Care Resolutions to Make This Year: http://www.allure.com/gallery/10-skin-care-resolutions-to-make-this-year
To every thing there is a season– including cosmetic plastic surgery. And winter, with its minimal sun exposure and bulky garments seems like the perfect time to sneak in that long-awaited tummy tuck, face lift, and more. But it is really the best time for you? Learn the details on how to best time your procedures for the new year.
- Is Winter the Best Time for a Pick-Me-Up and Banish the Holiday Bloat Procedure? We Got the Scoop!: http://www.smartbeautyguide.com/news/news-and-trends/winter-time-pick-banish-holiday-bloat-procedure-ve-scoop/#.WFg5iO8izfZ